Texas Motorcycle Accident Law Firm
Proud To Be a Biker
If you were knocked unconscious when your motorcycle crashed with a car, with another motorcycle, with a bicyclist, with a pedestrian or with a tree on an isolated road, you may not remember, or it may not yet be known, what caused it:
- A driver of a car missed a highway exit, "didn't see you," crossed into your lane of traffic and one or both of you overcorrected, resulting in collision.
- Road defects (such as potholes or cracks in the road) or hazards (such as icy conditions, flooded dips or construction areas) caused you to lose control of your bike.
- After your last motorcycle maintenance, the dealer or repair shop reassembled your bike wrong, resulting in a dangerous defect.
- You were forced off the road by a large commercial truck (18 wheeler), by a delivery truck (UPS or grocery delivery) or by a private owner's SUV or pick-up truck.
At the law offices of Adame Biker Law in the historic Heights Area of Houston, our vocation and our passion is to help the injured accident victim. Miguel Adame and David DeCasper are not only dedicated bikers. They are also determined personal injury professionals, one a lawyer, the other a paralegal, who will stand up for your rights. Every injury case that we handle begins with a thorough investigation. We may uncover law enforcement error or bias that caused someone to say it was your fault or you were "asking for it" simply because you were on a motorcycle.
Allow us to explain how we will get to the bottom of the causes, liabilities and path to compensation for you after a motorcycle accident. Here are the steps we are likely to take to prepare your case:
- We will communicate directly with the police officer who was present after your crash, to get his or her officially recorded version of what happened.
- We will visit you in the hospital or at home as necessary after you have suffered a head injury or spinal cord injury, to hear your story and explain where we can go from here.
- We will help you gain access to quality medical evaluation and treatment, even if you don't have health insurance.
- If you were involved in a cycle crash with an uninsured driver, we will take steps to deal with that issue with your own insurance company.
- If the accident was fatal, we can help you pursue compensation that includes coverage of funeral costs for your loved one.
At Adame Biker Law, you can be sure that we understand your needs after you have suffered a brain injury, a spinal injury, road rash or a broken leg in a bike crash. As bikers ourselves, we understand the passions of motorcycle buffs who frequent bike rallies like Hogs of Texas. We zealously represent biker injury victims statewide, from Houston to Brownsville and beyond. Call or e-mail the law offices to schedule a consultation.
Contact the law offices of Adame Biker Law to schedule a free initial consultation with an attorney after you have been injured or your loved one has died in a motorcycle accident in Texas or elsewhere.